Have fun with this modeling mask that comes in a cute shake design complete with a "lid" and "straw" that serves as the spatula. Available in four different types enriched with power ingredients such as hyaluronic acid for hydration, glutathione for brightening, alpinia leaf to calm sensitive skin, and alpha-lipoic acid to restore firmness and elasticity. The modeling pack helps in optimal absorption of essence to nourish, hydrate, and restore firmness and radiance to skin. Mix the booster and ampoule in the cup. Close the lid and shake well until fully mixed. Use the spatula to apply on cleansed and toned skin. Peel off mask after 20 minutes. Remove any excess with a damp cotton pad.
How to Use:
- Open and remove the spatula from the lid.
- Combine both STEP 01 Super Booster and STEP 02 Liquid Ampoule in the cup.
- Close the lid, cover the hole with your ﬁnger, and shake well until fully mixed.
- Using the spatula, apply an even layer over entire face within two to three minutes (avoiding the eyes and mouth).
- Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Starting from the edges, gently peel off the mask.
- Remove any excess with a damp cotton cloth or pad.
- Follow with your skincare routine.
Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-8 Glyceryl Isostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Algin, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Calcium Sulfate.
- STEP 02 Brightening Liquid Ampoule:
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Panthenol, Adansonia Digitata Leaf Extract, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Viola Mandshurica Flower Extract, Proline, Alanine, Serine, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Butylene Glycol, Coptis Japonica Extract, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.